Macaroni – 2 cups
Zucchini - 1 cup (cut into cubes)
Carrot - 1 cup (cut into cubes)
Capsicum – 1 cup (cut into cubes)
Green peas – ½ cup
Onion – 1 small (sliced thinly)
Cherry tomatoes – 1 cup (cut in halves)
Spinach – 5 to 6 leaves (chopped roughly)
Butter – 1 tbsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
Salt- as per taste
Pepper – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – ½ tsp (optional)
Sugar- ½ tsp
1. Boil the macaroni with a pinch of salt till al dente.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and fry till they are translucent.
3. Now add all the diced vegetables except tomatoes and spinach and fry them. Add little salt and sugar to the vegetables and continue to saute them.
4. Add the boiled macaroni to the vegetables along with the spinach leaves and tomatoes. Please ensure that the macaroni and vegetables are mixed well.
5. Now add the red chilli powder and pepper to the mixture. Add salt if required.
6. Add one tbsp butter to the macaroni before taking it off heat.