Paneer - 200 gms
Capsicum – 2 to 3
Ginger – ½ tsp (grated)
Tomato puree – 4 to 5 tbsp
MSG – a pinch
Red chilli pdr – ½ tsp
Salt – as per taste
Sugar – ½ tsp
1. Cut paneer into small cubes. Heat oil in pan and fry the paneer cubes slightly till they are golden brown on the sides. Take off from oil and drain on a paper napkin.
2. Cut capsicum into thin strips.
3. Add grated ginger to the oil. Add capsicum and saute for some time. Now add the sugar, salt and red chilli pdr and stir .
4. Now add the tomato puree and stir fry till the oil separates from the side.
5. Add MSG or ajinamoto .
6. Now add the fried paneer cubes and softly mix it with the capsicum mixture in the pan.
7. At this stage you can keep it dry and serve it just like that or you can add little water and make gravy, whichever way you prefer. It will taste good both ways.