Fish fillets 4 pcs
Onion - 1
Garlic 4 to 5 pods
Ginger - 1 tsp (grated)
Green chillies 1 tsp (cut into fine pcs)
Coriander leaves 1 tsp (chopped finely)
Flour 2 to 3 tbsp
Milk 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Wash the fish pieces thoroughly and pat them dry with a kitchen towel.
2. Finely chop the onion and garlic into small pieces.
3. Beat the eggs and add onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies and coriander leaves into this.
4. Now add the flour and the milk and mix well and ensure that there are no lumps.
5. Add salt as per your taste.
6. Heat oil in a pan or kadai on medium heat. Please ensure that the oil is not too hot otherwise the outer covering will burn without the fish being cooked inside.
7. Dip the fish pieces one by one into the batter. Scoop out the batter along with the fish and fry one at a time till the fish pieces are golden brown on both sides.
Serve hot with green salad.
Tip: If you find the batter too watery add little flour.