Milk – 100 ml
Condensed milk – 100ml
Vanilla essence –
Jujubes – a handful
Gelatine – 1 tbsp
1. Mix the milk and condensed milk in equal share and bring it to a boil. Let the milk simmer for a while.
2. Add few drops of vanilla essence to the milk.
3. Take one tbsp of gelatine and mix it with little warm water and let it bloom for some time.
4. Remove the milk from heat and add the gelatine. Mix well.
5. Take a handful of jujubes and put them in dessert glass or cupcake moulds. Pour the milk mixture on top of it.
6. Let it set in the fridge for couple of hours.
Once they set, demould them and serve them upside down.