Butter – 4 tbsp
Dark chocolate – 230 gms
White sugar – 1 cup
Eggs – 2
Flour – 1 ½ cup
Baking powder -1 tsp
Vanilla essence – few drops
Icing sugar – 1 cup
1. Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Remove from heat and cool at room temperature.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar together until it is pale and fluffy. Add vanilla essence to it.
4. Now add the chocolate mixture to the eggs and beat it.
5. In a separate bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients except the icing sugar.
6. Now add the dry ingredients to the egg and chocolate mixture.
Ensure that it is mixed properly.
7. Cover the bowl with the dough with a cling film and refrigerate around 2 hrs or more or till the dough is set.
8. Make small balls of the dough and roll them in the icing sugar before placing them on a baking sheet on a tray
9. Pre heat oven to 165 degree.
10. Bake cookies for 8 to 10 mins or till the edges are firm but the centre is still soft.
Serve them hot .