Baby corn (250 gms) – 1 inch long pieces
Capsicum (250 gms) - cut into square’s
Onion (1) - cut into juliennes
Garlic pods (3) - chopped finely
Ginger (1tsp) – chopped finely
Peanuts – ½ cup
Sesame seeds – 3 tbsp
Green chillies – 2 (as per taste)
Red chilli powder (optional) – ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp (optional)
Salt – as per taste
Sugar - a pinch
Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Parboil the baby corn for 2 -3 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic, ginger and onion, one after another and sauté till the onions soften a bit.
3. Add the baby corn and capsicum in this and continue to sauté for few minutes.
4. To the above add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
5. Grind the peanuts, sesame seeds and green chillies to a fine paste.
6. Add it to the baby corn and capsicum mix. Sauté till oil starts to separate from sides.
7. Add a pinch of sugar and water as per your requirement. Bring it to a boil and it is ready to serve.