Red Cabbage -half (of one regular sized cabbage)
Red Capsicum – half
Yellow Capsicum – half
Carrot – 1
Onion – half
Lettuce - 2
For the Dressing
Hung Curd – 100 gms (take 200 gms of curd and squeeze the water out)
Cheese Spread – 2 tsps
Dijon Mustard sauce – ½ tsp
Salt – as per taste
Pepper - as per taste
Sugar – a pinch
Olive oil - 2 to 3 tbsp
1. Wash and cut all the vegetables very finely - thinly sliced juliennes except the lettuce leaves.
2. Store them in an airtight container and keep it chilled till you mix the dressing.
3. Now for the dressing, mix hung curd and cheese spread with a whisk, and as you mix, go on pouring the olive oil and you will get a smooth and shiny finish.
4. Now add the remaining ingredients of the dressing and whisk well.
5. Mix the dressing to the chilled vegetables.
6. Now tear off one lettuce leaf and place it like a small bowl and put approx. One table spoon of salad inside the lettuce leaf. Repeat the process for as many servings as you want.
Tip: It is best served chilled.