Mushrooms – 2 packets (cut into small pcs
Onion – 1
Garlic – 10 to 12 cloves
Ginger – ˝ inch pc
Salt – as per taste
Dry red chilli – 2
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander - for garnish
1. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and cut them into small pcs.
2. Cut onion, garlic and ginger very finely.
3. Cut the dry red chilli into small pcs.
4. Heat oil in a wok. Add red chilli pcs and half of the garlic and ginger to the oil. Sauté till the garlic turns golden.
5. Now add the mushrooms. Fry till all the water dries up and the oil starts to separate.
6. Add the diced onions and leftover garlic and ginger. To this add the remaining ingredients except coriander and sauté till the oil separates.
7. Garnish with coriander or parsley.