Chicken breast – 500 gms
Eggs – 2 ( large)
Bread crumbs- 2 cups
Flour – 1 cup
Mixed herbs – 2 tsp
Salt – as per taste
Pepper – as per taste
Oil – for frying
1. Slice the chicken breast horizontally into four equal portions. Pound them so that they are thin and tenderised. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on them.
2. Take three shallow dishes. Mix the herbs along with the breadcrumbs and place them in one. Beat the eggs with little salt and place in one dish and flour in the remaining one.
3. In a flat based pan heat oil.
4. Now take the tenderised chicken breasts and coat it nicely with the flour. Next dip it in the egg and then coat it in the breadcrumbs on all sides.
5. Shallow fry the breaded chicken breasts on medium flame till they are golden brown.
6. Serve them piping hot with fresh salad.