Chicken sausages – 6
Egg – One
Flour – ½ cup
Bread crumbs – 1 cup
Dried herbs (oregano & basil) – 1 tsp
Dried chilli flakes – ½ tsp
Salt – as per taste
Oil - for frying
1. Mix the herbs & chilli flakes in the flour and in the breadcrumbs separately.
2. Now beat the egg and keep it aside.
3. Take one sausage at a time. Roll it in the flour mixture and
then dip it in the egg.
4. Now roll it in the bread mixture and ensure that the sausage is coated with the bread crumbs evenly on all sides.
5. Deep fry it in sufficient oil and serve hot.