Pork – 500 gms (cut into curry pieces)
Onion – 1
Tomato – 2
Garlic – 6 to 7 pods
Red chilli powder – ½ tsp or as per taste
Soya sauce – ½ tsp
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Salt – as per taste
Sugar – a pinch
Smoked ghost chilli paste – ½ tsp ( optional)
Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Clean and wash the meat. I used mixed portion of meat with fat and without it.
2. Heat the oil in a pressure pan. Add two pieces of meat with fat and render the fat. Add one crushed pod of garlic to the oil and let it brown. This will give a lovely garlic flavour to the oil.
3. Now add all the meat pieces to the oil and sauté for some time.
4. Grind the onion, tomato and rest of the garlic into a paste. Add it to the meat and sauté for 2 to 3 mins.
5. Add the red chilli powder, salt and soya sauce and continue to stir it.
6. After a few minutes add vinegar and sugar.
7. You can add the chilli paste now but it’s optional.
8. Once the masala is sautéed well add required amount of water and pressure cook on high for 5 mins and then on simmer for 15 – 20 mins or till the meat get tender.
Serve with plain rice or roti.