Eggs – 4
Spinach – 1 cup (chopped finely)
Green peas – ˝ cup
Carrot – ˝ cup (chopped finely)
Bacon - 5 to 6 strips (chopped into bite sizes)
Onion – 1 (chopped finely)
Chilli flakes – as per taste
Cheese – 1 cup (grated)
Garlic powder – ˝ tsp
Salt – as per taste
Spring onion – 2 tsp for garnish (optional)
Butter – 2 tsp
1. Heat 1 tsp butter in a pan and sauté the chopped spinach till all the water from the spinach leaves dries up. Let it cool.
2. Beat the eggs and add cheese into it.
3. Into this mixture add all the rest of the ingredients along with the spinach and mix well.
4. Pre heat oven to 220° and grease an ovenproof baking dish with the remaining butter.
5. Now pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for approx. 30 minutes until golden, puffed and set and insert a toothpick till it comes out clean.
6. Let it cool down for 10 mins and garnish with chopped spring onions.