Very thinly sliced pork pcs (along with the fat) 10 pcs
Garlic powder 1tsp
Red chilli flakes 3 tsp or as per your taste
Paprika powder 1tsp
Garlic pods 3
Dark soya sauce
Salt as per taste
1. Marinate the pork pcs with the garlic powder, red chilli flakes and a dash of soya sauce for 10 mins.
2. Heat a non-stick fry pan and add the pork pcs to the pan. They start sizzling within a few seconds. Turn sides only when one side is nicely caramelised.
3. When both the sides of the pork pcs are nicely caramelised add the garlic pods and the paprika pdr and sauté for few mins. Season with salt.
4. Cut capsicum into thin slices and add to the pork just before taking it off heat.
5. Serve hot with pickled onions.
It is quite a spicy dish but you can use your own variation of chilli or paprika powder to suite your taste buds. You can also put in thin slices of radish to this which also tastes quite nice.