Pork – 250gms
Potato – 1 (medium size)
Green chilli – 7to 8 (depending on your taste)
Garlic pods – 6 to 7
Capsicum – 1
Amul processed cheese – 70 gms
Onion – 1
1. Cut pork into medium sized pcs. Heat a thick bottomed pan and add a glass and a half of water to it. Now add the pork pcs and 2 to 3 pods of garlic to the water. Boil till the pork pcs are tender. You can add more water if need be.
2. Cut the potato into small cubes and just before the pork pcs become tender add them. If added in the beginning the potatoes might get mushy and the gravy will also thicken up too much.
3. Make a paste of green chillies and remaining garlic pods and add to the stew.
4. Dice the onions finely and also add to the above stew.
5. Now add the cheese and stir till it melts and the gravy starts thickening.
6. Add thin strips of capsicum before taking it off the heat.