Eggs - 3
Cream – 100 ml
White chocolate – 120 gms
Castor Sugar – ½ cup (as per taste)
Pomegranate kernels – 1 cup
1. Whip the cream till it gets to soft peaks while adding sugar to it.
2. Separate the whites and the yolks. Now whip the eggs whites till they come to soft peaks and set aside in a cool place.
3. Melt the chocolate on a double boiler and add the egg yolks and whisk thoroughly with melted chocolate.
4. Now mix the whipped cream with the egg whites with a spatula very gently. Be careful of not over doing it.
5. Now add the chocolate and egg mixture to this along with a few spoons of strawberry crush.
6. Now in a glass or mould put a layer of pomegranate kernels .Top it with a layer of strawberry crush. Now add few scoops of the mousse and top the glass again with some pomegranate kernels and strawberry crush.