Butter ½ cup
Condensed milk 1 tin
Milk 1 cup
Vinegar 1 tsp
Baking powder 1 ½ tbsp
Baking soda ½ tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
Flour 2 cups
Dried cranberries and raisins - ½ cup
1. Preheat the oven to 200° c.
2. Cream the butter for few seconds. Add the condensed milk to this and whisk.
3. Warm the milk slightly. Add vinegar to the milk and mix.
4. Now add the curdled milk to the butter and condensed milk mixture. Now you can add the vanilla essence.
5. In a separate bowl add the flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix well.
6. Now add this dry mixture to the wet milk mixture and whisk well so that you get a smooth batter.
7. Dust the cranberries and raisins with flour. This wont let them settle down while baking the cake. With the help of a spatula fold the berries in the cake batter gently.
8. Grease and line a 25 cm long loaf tin with baking sheet. Add the batter to the tin and bake at 180 °c for half n hour or till the skewer comes clean.