Cocoa powder-3/4 cup
Baking soda-1/4 tsp
Roasted coffee powder-2 tsp
Choco chips-a handful
1. Mix oil and sugar together. Add milk to this and continue to whisk.
2. Add curd to this and whisk till bubbles come out. Add vanilla essence to this mixture.
3. Add all the dry ingredients together like flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and add to the curd mixture.
4. Now add boiling water to the cocoa powder and ensure that there are no lumps. Add this to the cake mixture and mix well.
5. Mix the coffee powder with few drops of warm water and add that also to the above cake mix.
6. I threw in a handful of choco chips just to get that extra chocolaty flavour.
7. Preheat oven to 190-200 degree. Grease a 9 inch baking tin and pour the cake mixture into the tin. Bake for 30 -40 mins or till the skewer comes out clean.
8. Do not try to turn the cake over once you take it out from the oven until it has completely cooled down. This is a soft cake and it may break if you try to do so.